Embassy of Estonia in Egypt
- Address8th Floor, Abou El Feda Building, 3, Abou El Feda St, Zamalek, Cairo 11211
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(20) 227 384 189
- Phone(20) 227 384 190
This map displays the location of Estonian Embassy in Cairo, Egypt
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Estonia in Egypt"
About Embassy of Estonia in Egypt
Estonian Embassy in Cairo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Estonian, and international citizens in Egypt.The Estonian Embassy in Cairo supports Egyptian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Estonian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Estonian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Estonia
- Want to apply and obtain Estonian Visa
Estonian Embassy in Cairo supports, Estonian Citizens when in Cairo or elsewhere in Egypt through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Estonia
- Need information on Local Medical system of Egypt
- Need info about local resources in Egypt
- Need new Estonian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Estonian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Estonia in Egypt
Estonian passport and visa from Estonian Embassy in Cairo are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Estonia and Egypt.
The process of issuing Estonian Visa and Passport of Estonia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Estonian Embassy in Cairo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Estonian representations in Egypt
Estonian Embassy in Cairo is the only Estonian diplomatic mission in Egypt.
Estonian representations worldwide
Estonian Embassy In Cairo represents one of 130 consular and diplomatic representations of Estonia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Egypt
Estonian Embassy In Cairo represents one of 154 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Egypt.