Embassy of Finland in Croatia
- AddressMiramarska 23, HR-10000
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+385 1 6312 090
- Phone+385 1 6312 080
This map displays the location of Finnish Embassy in Zagreb, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Finland in Croatia"
About Embassy of Finland in Croatia
Finnish Embassy in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Croatia.The Finnish Embassy in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Finnish Embassy in Zagreb supports, Finn Citizens when in Zagreb or elsewhere in Croatia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Finland
- Need information on Local Medical system of Croatia
- Need info about local resources in Croatia
- Need new Finn Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Finn Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Finland in Croatia
Finn passport and visa from Finnish Embassy in Zagreb are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Croatia.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Embassy in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Croatia
In addition to the Finnish Embassy in Zagreb, Finland also has 3 other representations in Croatia:
Croatian representations in Finland
- Croatian Embassy in Helsinki is the only Croatian representation in Finland
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Finnish Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.