Embassy of Georgia in Cairo, Egypt
- AddressMohandessin, 11 Tanta Street, Aswan Square
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax+(202) 3304-47-78
- Phone+(202) 3004-47-98
This map displays the location of Georgian Embassy in Cairo, Egypt
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Georgia in Cairo, Egypt"
About Embassy of Georgia in Cairo, Egypt
Georgian Embassy in Cairo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Georgian, and international citizens in Egypt.The Georgian Embassy in Cairo supports Egyptian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Georgian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Georgian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Georgia
- Want to apply and obtain Georgian Visa
Georgian Embassy in Cairo supports, Georgian Citizens when in Cairo or elsewhere in Egypt through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Georgia
- Need information on Local Medical system of Egypt
- Need info about local resources in Egypt
- Need new Georgian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Georgian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Georgia in Cairo, Egypt
Georgian passport and visa from Georgian Embassy in Cairo are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Georgia and Egypt.
The process of issuing Georgian Visa and Passport of Georgia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Georgian Embassy in Cairo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Georgian representations in Egypt
Georgian Embassy in Cairo is the only Georgian diplomatic mission in Egypt.
Georgian representations worldwide
Georgian Embassy In Cairo represents one of 42 consular and diplomatic representations of Georgia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Egypt
Georgian Embassy In Cairo represents one of 154 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Egypt.