Embassy of Ghana in China
- AddressNo. Xiu Shui DongJie Jaing Guo Men Wai Beijing. People's Republic of China
This map displays the location of Ghanaian Embassy in Beijing, China
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Ghana in China"
About Embassy of Ghana in China
Ghanaian Embassy in Beijing runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Ghanaian, and international citizens in China.The Ghanaian Embassy in Beijing supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Ghanaian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Ghanaian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ghana
- Want to apply and obtain Ghanaian Visa
Ghanaian Embassy in Beijing supports, Ghanaian Citizens when in Beijing or elsewhere in China through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Ghana
- Need information on Local Medical system of China
- Need info about local resources in China
- Need new Ghanaian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Ghanaian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Ghana in China
Ghanaian passport and visa from Ghanaian Embassy in Beijing are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ghana and China.
The process of issuing Ghanaian Visa and Passport of Ghana can take few weeks.*Please contact with Ghanaian Embassy in Beijing if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Ghanaian representations in China
In addition to the Ghanaian Embassy in Beijing, Ghana also has 1 other representation in China:
Chinese representations in Ghana
- Chinese Embassy in Accra is the only Chinese representation in Ghana
Ghanaian representations worldwide
Ghanaian Embassy In Beijing represents one of 35 consular and diplomatic representations of Ghana all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Ghanaian Embassy In Beijing represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.