Embassy of Haiti in Bahamas
- AddressP.O. Box N 666, Sears Building, East Shirley Street
This map displays the location of Haitian Embassy in Nassau, Bahamas
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Haiti in Bahamas"
About Embassy of Haiti in Bahamas
Haitian Embassy in Nassau runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Haitian, and international citizens in Bahamas.The Haitian Embassy in Nassau supports Bahamian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Haitian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Haitian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Haiti
- Want to apply and obtain Haitian Visa
Haitian Embassy in Nassau supports, Haitian Citizens when in Nassau or elsewhere in Bahamas through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Haiti
- Need information on Local Medical system of Bahamas
- Need info about local resources in Bahamas
- Need new Haitian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Haitian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Haiti in Bahamas
Haitian passport and visa from Haitian Embassy in Nassau are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Haiti and Bahamas.
The process of issuing Haitian Visa and Passport of Haiti can take few weeks.*Please contact with Haitian Embassy in Nassau if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Haitian representations in Bahamas
Haitian Embassy in Nassau is the only Haitian diplomatic mission in Bahamas.
Bahamian representations in Haiti
- Bahamian Embassy in Haiti is the only Bahamian representation in Haiti
Haitian representations worldwide
Haitian Embassy In Nassau represents one of 28 consular and diplomatic representations of Haiti all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bahamas
Haitian Embassy In Nassau represents one of 29 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bahamas.