Embassy of Hungary in Syria
- AddressMezzeh, East Villas Al Fursan Street No. 102, P.O.B. 2607
- Fax(00-963-11) 611-7917
- Phone(00-963-11) 611-0787
This map displays the location of Hungarian Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Hungary in Syria"
About Embassy of Hungary in Syria
Hungarian Embassy in Damascus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Hungarian, and international citizens in Syria.The Hungarian Embassy in Damascus supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Hungarian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Hungarian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Hungary
- Want to apply and obtain Hungarian Visa
Hungarian Embassy in Damascus supports, Hungarian Citizens when in Damascus or elsewhere in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Hungary
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new Hungarian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Hungarian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Hungary in Syria
Hungarian passport and visa from Hungarian Embassy in Damascus are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Hungary and Syria.
The process of issuing Hungarian Visa and Passport of Hungary can take few weeks.*Please contact with Hungarian Embassy in Damascus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Hungarian representations in Syria
Hungarian Embassy in Damascus is the only Hungarian diplomatic mission in Syria.
Hungarian representations worldwide
Hungarian Embassy In Damascus represents one of 108 consular and diplomatic representations of Hungary all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Hungarian Embassy In Damascus represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.