Embassy of India in Croatia
- AddressBoskoviceva 7A, 10000
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Indian Embassy in Zagreb, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of India in Croatia"
About Embassy of India in Croatia
Indian Embassy in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in Croatia.The Indian Embassy in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Indian Embassy in Zagreb supports, Indian Citizens when in Zagreb or elsewhere in Croatia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to India
- Need information on Local Medical system of Croatia
- Need info about local resources in Croatia
- Need new Indian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Indian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of India in Croatia
Indian passport and visa from Indian Embassy in Zagreb are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and Croatia.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indian Embassy in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in Croatia
Indian Embassy in Zagreb is the only Indian diplomatic mission in Croatia.
Croatian representations in India
Country of Croatia has 2 other representations in India:
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Indian Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.