Embassy of Ivory Coast in Croatia
- AddressPantovÃ¨ak 131, Zagreb, Croatia
- Fax+ 385 1 4578 898
- Phone+ 385 1 4579 081
This map displays the location of Ivorian Embassy in Zagreb, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Ivory Coast in Croatia"
About Embassy of Ivory Coast in Croatia
Ivorian Embassy in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Ivorian, and international citizens in Croatia.The Ivorian Embassy in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Ivorian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Ivorian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ivory Coast
- Want to apply and obtain Ivorian Visa
Ivorian Embassy in Zagreb supports, Ivorian Citizens when in Zagreb or elsewhere in Croatia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Ivory Coast
- Need information on Local Medical system of Croatia
- Need info about local resources in Croatia
- Need new Ivorian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Ivorian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Ivory Coast in Croatia
Ivorian passport and visa from Ivorian Embassy in Zagreb are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ivory Coast and Croatia.
The process of issuing Ivorian Visa and Passport of Ivory Coast can take few weeks.*Please contact with Ivorian Embassy in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Ivorian representations in Croatia
Ivorian Embassy in Zagreb is the only Ivorian diplomatic mission in Croatia.
Ivorian representations worldwide
Ivorian Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 13 consular and diplomatic representations of Ivory Coast all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Ivorian Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.