Embassy of Japan, Georgia
- Address7D Krtsanisi Street, , Krtsanisi, Tbilisi District, 0114, Georgia
- Fax(+995-32) 75-2112
This map displays the location of Japanese Embassy in Tbilisi, Georgia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Japan, Georgia"
About Embassy of Japan, Georgia
Japanese Embassy in Tbilisi runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in Georgia.The Japanese Embassy in Tbilisi supports Georgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Japanese Embassy in Tbilisi supports, Japanese Citizens when in Tbilisi or elsewhere in Georgia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Japan
- Need information on Local Medical system of Georgia
- Need info about local resources in Georgia
- Need new Japanese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Japanese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Japan, Georgia
Japanese passport and visa from Japanese Embassy in Tbilisi are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and Georgia.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Japanese Embassy in Tbilisi if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in Georgia
Japanese Embassy in Tbilisi is the only Japanese diplomatic mission in Georgia.
Georgian representations in Japan
- Georgian Embassy in Tokyo is the only Georgian representation in Japan
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Embassy In Tbilisi represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Georgia
Japanese Embassy In Tbilisi represents one of 38 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Georgia.