Embassy of Japan in Republic of Croatia
- AddressBoskoviceva 2, 10000, Republic of Croatia
This map displays the location of Japanese Embassy in Zagreb, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Japan in Republic of Croatia"
About Embassy of Japan in Republic of Croatia
Japanese Embassy in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in Croatia.The Japanese Embassy in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Japanese Embassy in Zagreb supports, Japanese Citizens when in Zagreb or elsewhere in Croatia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Japan
- Need information on Local Medical system of Croatia
- Need info about local resources in Croatia
- Need new Japanese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Japanese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Japan in Republic of Croatia
Japanese passport and visa from Japanese Embassy in Zagreb are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and Croatia.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Japanese Embassy in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in Croatia
Japanese Embassy in Zagreb is the only Japanese diplomatic mission in Croatia.
Croatian representations in Japan
- Croatian Embassy in Tokyo is the only Croatian representation in Japan
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Japanese Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.