Embassy of Japan in Timor-Leste
- AddressAvenida de Portugal, Pantai , Kelapa, Dili, Timor-Leste, (P.O. Box 175)
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Japanese Embassy in Dili, East Timor
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Japan in Timor-Leste"
About Embassy of Japan in Timor-Leste
Japanese Embassy in Dili runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in East-timor.The Japanese Embassy in Dili supports East Timorese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Japanese Embassy in Dili supports, Japanese Citizens when in Dili or elsewhere in East-timor through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Japan
- Need information on Local Medical system of East-timor
- Need info about local resources in East-timor
- Need new Japanese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Japanese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Japan in Timor-Leste
Japanese passport and visa from Japanese Embassy in Dili are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and East-timor.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Japanese Embassy in Dili if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in East-timor
Japanese Embassy in Dili is the only Japanese diplomatic mission in East-timor.
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Embassy In Dili represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in East-timor
Japanese Embassy In Dili represents one of 10 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in East-timor.