Embassy of Jordan in Damascus, Syria
- AddressDamascus - Miza Eastern Villas, Al Akram Mosque, Western Tarablus Street Building 27, 0096311
- Email[email protected]
- Phone6136261 - 6136260
This map displays the location of Jordanian Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Jordan in Damascus, Syria"
About Embassy of Jordan in Damascus, Syria
Jordanian Embassy in Damascus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Jordanian, and international citizens in Syria.The Jordanian Embassy in Damascus supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Jordanian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Jordanian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Jordan
- Want to apply and obtain Jordanian Visa
Jordanian Embassy in Damascus supports, Jordanian Citizens when in Damascus or elsewhere in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Jordan
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new Jordanian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Jordanian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Jordan in Damascus, Syria
Jordanian passport and visa from Jordanian Embassy in Damascus are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Jordan and Syria.
The process of issuing Jordanian Visa and Passport of Jordan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Jordanian Embassy in Damascus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Jordanian representations in Syria
Jordanian Embassy in Damascus is the only Jordanian diplomatic mission in Syria.
Jordanian representations worldwide
Jordanian Embassy In Damascus represents one of 55 consular and diplomatic representations of Jordan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Jordanian Embassy In Damascus represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.