Embassy of Libya in Beijing, China
- AddressNo. 3, Dong Liu Jie,, San Li Tun,, Beijing, China
- Fax(8610) 6532 3391
- Phone(8610) 6532 3666
This map displays the location of Libyan Embassy in Beijing, China
Submit Edits for "Embassy of Libya in Beijing, China"
About Embassy of Libya in Beijing, China
Libyan Embassy in Beijing runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Libyan, and international citizens in China.The Libyan Embassy in Beijing supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Libyan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Libyan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Libya
- Want to apply and obtain Libyan Visa
Libyan Embassy in Beijing supports, Libyan Citizens when in Beijing or elsewhere in China through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Libya
- Need information on Local Medical system of China
- Need info about local resources in China
- Need new Libyan Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Libyan Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of Libya in Beijing, China
Libyan passport and visa from Libyan Embassy in Beijing are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Libya and China.
The process of issuing Libyan Visa and Passport of Libya can take few weeks.*Please contact with Libyan Embassy in Beijing if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Libyan representations in China
Libyan Embassy in Beijing is the only Libyan diplomatic mission in China.
Chinese representations in Libya
- Chinese Embassy in Tripoli is the only Chinese representation in Libya
Libyan representations worldwide
Libyan Embassy In Beijing represents one of 25 consular and diplomatic representations of Libya all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Libyan Embassy In Beijing represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.