Embassy of the Republic of Albania in Tokyo, Japan
- Address4F Hokkoku Shimbun Building, 6-4-8, Tsukiji, Chuo-ku , 104-0045 Tokyo, Japan
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Albanian Embassy in Tokyo, Japan
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Republic of Albania in Tokyo, Japan"
About Embassy of the Republic of Albania in Tokyo, Japan
Albanian Embassy in Tokyo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Albanian, and international citizens in Japan.The Albanian Embassy in Tokyo supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Albanian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Albanian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Albania
- Want to apply and obtain Albanian Visa
Albanian Embassy in Tokyo supports, Albanian Citizens when in Tokyo or elsewhere in Japan through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Albania
- Need information on Local Medical system of Japan
- Need info about local resources in Japan
- Need new Albanian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Albanian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of the Republic of Albania in Tokyo, Japan
Albanian passport and visa from Albanian Embassy in Tokyo are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Albania and Japan.
The process of issuing Albanian Visa and Passport of Albania can take few weeks.*Please contact with Albanian Embassy in Tokyo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Albanian representations in Japan
In addition to the Albanian Embassy in Tokyo, Albania also has 1 other representation in Japan:
Albanian representations worldwide
Albanian Embassy In Tokyo represents one of 110 consular and diplomatic representations of Albania all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Albanian Embassy In Tokyo represents one of 239 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.