Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Croatia
- AddressTrg Kralja Tomislava 8, 10000
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
This map displays the location of Kazakhstani Embassy in Zagreb, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Croatia"
About Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Croatia
Kazakhstani Embassy in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Kazakh, and international citizens in Croatia.The Kazakhstani Embassy in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Kazakh economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Kazakh Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Kazakhstan
- Want to apply and obtain Kazakh Visa
Kazakhstani Embassy in Zagreb supports, Kazakh Citizens when in Zagreb or elsewhere in Croatia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Kazakhstan
- Need information on Local Medical system of Croatia
- Need info about local resources in Croatia
- Need new Kazakh Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Kazakh Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Croatia
Kazakh passport and visa from Kazakhstani Embassy in Zagreb are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Kazakhstan and Croatia.
The process of issuing Kazakh Visa and Passport of Kazakhstan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Kazakhstani Embassy in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Kazakh representations in Croatia
Kazakhstani Embassy in Zagreb is the only Kazakh diplomatic mission in Croatia.
Kazakh representations worldwide
Kazakhstani Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 42 consular and diplomatic representations of Kazakhstan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Kazakhstani Embassy In Zagreb represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.