Embassy of the State of Eritrea in Syria
- AddressP.O.Box 12846, Autostrad al-Mazen West, New Damascus Back Ro-Akram, Mosque No. 82
This map displays the location of Eritrean Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Submit Edits for "Embassy of the State of Eritrea in Syria"
About Embassy of the State of Eritrea in Syria
Eritrean Embassy in Damascus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Eritrean, and international citizens in Syria.The Eritrean Embassy in Damascus supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Eritrean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Eritrean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Eritrea
- Want to apply and obtain Eritrean Visa
Eritrean Embassy in Damascus supports, Eritrean Citizens when in Damascus or elsewhere in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Eritrea
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new Eritrean Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Eritrean Elections
Visa and Passport services of Embassy of the State of Eritrea in Syria
Eritrean passport and visa from Eritrean Embassy in Damascus are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Eritrea and Syria.
The process of issuing Eritrean Visa and Passport of Eritrea can take few weeks.*Please contact with Eritrean Embassy in Damascus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Eritrean representations in Syria
Eritrean Embassy in Damascus is the only Eritrean diplomatic mission in Syria.
Eritrean representations worldwide
Eritrean Embassy In Damascus represents one of 31 consular and diplomatic representations of Eritrea all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Eritrean Embassy In Damascus represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.