German Embassy in Syria
- AddressAbdulmunen Al- Riad St., Corner Ebla St., Damascus
- Fax396 11 3 32 38 12
- Phone963 11 3 32 38 00
This map displays the location of German Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Submit Edits for "German Embassy in Syria"
About German Embassy in Syria
German Embassy in Damascus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, German, and international citizens in Syria.The German Embassy in Damascus supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding German economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting German Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Germany
- Want to apply and obtain German Visa
German Embassy in Damascus supports, German Citizens when in Damascus or elsewhere in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Germany
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new German Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in German Elections
Visa and Passport services of German Embassy in Syria
German passport and visa from German Embassy in Damascus are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Germany and Syria.
The process of issuing German Visa and Passport of Germany can take few weeks.*Please contact with German Embassy in Damascus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
German representations in Syria
German Embassy in Damascus is the only German diplomatic mission in Syria.
Syrian representations in Germany
Country of Syria has 2 other representations in Germany:
German representations worldwide
German Embassy In Damascus represents one of 390 consular and diplomatic representations of Germany all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
German Embassy In Damascus represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.