High Commission of Kiribati in Fiji
- Address10 Nararo Street, Nailuva Road, Suva, Fiji
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax(+679) 3315335,3302512
- Phone(+679) 3315335,3302512
This map displays the location of I-Kiribati Consulate in Suva, Fiji
Submit Edits for "High Commission of Kiribati in Fiji"
About High Commission of Kiribati in Fiji
I-Kiribati Consulate in Suva runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Kiribati, and international citizens in Fiji.The I-Kiribati Consulate in Suva supports Fijian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Kiribati economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Kiribati Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Kiribati
- Want to apply and obtain Kiribati Visa
I-Kiribati Consulate in Suva supports, Kiribati Citizens when in Suva or elsewhere in Fiji through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Kiribati
- Need information on Local Medical system of Fiji
- Need info about local resources in Fiji
- Need new Kiribati Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Kiribati Elections
Visa and Passport services of High Commission of Kiribati in Fiji
Kiribati passport and visa from I-Kiribati Consulate in Suva are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Kiribati and Fiji.
The process of issuing Kiribati Visa and Passport of Kiribati can take few weeks.*Please contact with I-Kiribati Consulate in Suva if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Kiribati representations in Fiji
I-Kiribati Consulate in Suva is the only Kiribati diplomatic mission in Fiji.
Kiribati representations worldwide
I-Kiribati Consulate In Suva represents one of 12 consular and diplomatic representations of Kiribati all over the world.
Foreign representations in Fiji
I-Kiribati Consulate In Suva represents one of 27 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Fiji.