Honorary Consul of Ireland in Damascus, Syria
- Address13 Karameh Street, Maiki, P.O. Box 35449
- Fax+963 11 222 1320
- Phone+963 11 334 2144
This map displays the location of Irish Consulate in Damascus, Syria
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consul of Ireland in Damascus, Syria"
About Honorary Consul of Ireland in Damascus, Syria
Irish Consulate in Damascus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Irish, and international citizens in Syria.The Irish Consulate in Damascus supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Irish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Irish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Ireland
- Want to apply and obtain Irish Visa
Irish Consulate in Damascus supports, Irish Citizens when in Damascus or elsewhere in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Ireland
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new Irish Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Irish Elections
Visa and Passport services of Honorary Consul of Ireland in Damascus, Syria
Irish passport and visa from Irish Consulate in Damascus are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Ireland and Syria.
The process of issuing Irish Visa and Passport of Ireland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Irish Consulate in Damascus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Irish representations in Syria
Irish Consulate in Damascus is the only Irish diplomatic mission in Syria.
Irish representations worldwide
Irish Consulate In Damascus represents one of 166 consular and diplomatic representations of Ireland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Irish Consulate In Damascus represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.