Honorary Consulate of Benin in Bamako, Mali
- AddressB.P. E 3934 , Bamako , Mali
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+223) 20 219 047
- Phone(+223) 20 219 048
This map displays the location of Beninese Consulate in Mali
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Benin in Bamako, Mali"
About Honorary Consulate of Benin in Bamako, Mali
Beninese Consulate in Mali runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Beninese, and international citizens in Mali.The Beninese Consulate in Mali supports Malian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Beninese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Beninese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Benin
- Want to apply and obtain Beninese Visa
Beninese Consulate in Mali supports, Beninese Citizens when in Mali through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Benin
- Need information on Local Medical system of Mali
- Need info about local resources in Mali
- Need new Beninese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Beninese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Honorary Consulate of Benin in Bamako, Mali
Beninese passport and visa from Beninese Consulate in Mali are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Benin and Mali.
The process of issuing Beninese Visa and Passport of Benin can take few weeks.*Please contact with Beninese Consulate in Mali if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Beninese representations in Mali
Beninese Consulate in Mali is the only Beninese diplomatic mission in Mali.
Beninese representations worldwide
Beninese Consulate In Mali represents one of 63 consular and diplomatic representations of Benin all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mali
Beninese Consulate In Mali represents one of 28 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mali.