Honorary Consulate of Benin in Madrid, Spain
- AddressC/ Transversal 1-7 Urb. Montealina , 28223 Madrid , Spain
- Fax(+34) 91 352 92 25
- Phone(+34) 91 352 92 25
This map displays the location of Beninese Consulate in Spain
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Benin in Madrid, Spain"
About Honorary Consulate of Benin in Madrid, Spain
Beninese Consulate in Spain runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Beninese, and international citizens in Spain.The Beninese Consulate in Spain supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Beninese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Beninese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Benin
- Want to apply and obtain Beninese Visa
Beninese Consulate in Spain supports, Beninese Citizens when in Spain through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Benin
- Need information on Local Medical system of Spain
- Need info about local resources in Spain
- Need new Beninese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Beninese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Honorary Consulate of Benin in Madrid, Spain
Beninese passport and visa from Beninese Consulate in Spain are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Benin and Spain.
The process of issuing Beninese Visa and Passport of Benin can take few weeks.*Please contact with Beninese Consulate in Spain if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Beninese representations in Spain
In addition to the Beninese Consulate in Spain, Benin also has 1 other representation in Spain:
Beninese representations worldwide
Beninese Consulate In Spain represents one of 63 consular and diplomatic representations of Benin all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
Beninese Consulate In Spain represents one of 340 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.