Honorary Consulate of Chile in Aleppo, Syria
- AddressAleppo Jisr Techrine-Cheikh , Taha-Koueifati/Halab BLDG 1st.Floor
This map displays the location of Chilean Consulate in Aleppo, Syria
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Chile in Aleppo, Syria"
About Honorary Consulate of Chile in Aleppo, Syria
Chilean Consulate in Aleppo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chilean, and international citizens in Syria.The Chilean Consulate in Aleppo supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chilean economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chilean Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Chile
- Want to apply and obtain Chilean Visa
Chilean Consulate in Aleppo supports, Chilean Citizens when in Aleppo or elsewhere in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Chile
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new Chilean Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Chilean Elections
Visa and Passport services of Honorary Consulate of Chile in Aleppo, Syria
Chilean passport and visa from Chilean Consulate in Aleppo are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Chile and Syria.
The process of issuing Chilean Visa and Passport of Chile can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chilean Consulate in Aleppo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chilean representations in Syria
In addition to the Chilean Consulate in Aleppo, Chile also has 1 other representation in Syria:
Chilean representations worldwide
Chilean Consulate In Aleppo represents one of 240 consular and diplomatic representations of Chile all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Chilean Consulate In Aleppo represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.