Honorary Consulate of Finland in Suva, Fiji
- AddressFiji Employers´ Federation, 42 Gorrie Street, Suva, Postal address: Honorary Consulate of Finland, P.O.Box 575
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(679) 3302 183
- Phone(679) 3313 188
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Suva, Fiji
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Suva, Fiji"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Suva, Fiji
Finnish Consulate in Suva runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Fiji.The Finnish Consulate in Suva supports Fijian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Finnish Consulate in Suva supports, Finn Citizens when in Suva or elsewhere in Fiji through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Finland
- Need information on Local Medical system of Fiji
- Need info about local resources in Fiji
- Need new Finn Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Finn Elections
Visa and Passport services of Honorary Consulate of Finland in Suva, Fiji
Finn passport and visa from Finnish Consulate in Suva are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Fiji.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Suva if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Fiji
Finnish Consulate in Suva is the only Finn diplomatic mission in Fiji.
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Suva represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Fiji
Finnish Consulate In Suva represents one of 27 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Fiji.