Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Address3A Citadze Str., 0108
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Finnish Consulate in Tbilisi, Georgia
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tbilisi, Georgia"
About Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tbilisi, Georgia
Finnish Consulate in Tbilisi runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Finn, and international citizens in Georgia.The Finnish Consulate in Tbilisi supports Georgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Finn economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Finn Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Finland
- Want to apply and obtain Finn Visa
Finnish Consulate in Tbilisi supports, Finn Citizens when in Tbilisi or elsewhere in Georgia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Finland
- Need information on Local Medical system of Georgia
- Need info about local resources in Georgia
- Need new Finn Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Finn Elections
Visa and Passport services of Honorary Consulate of Finland in Tbilisi, Georgia
Finn passport and visa from Finnish Consulate in Tbilisi are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Finland and Georgia.
The process of issuing Finn Visa and Passport of Finland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Finnish Consulate in Tbilisi if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Finn representations in Georgia
Finnish Consulate in Tbilisi is the only Finn diplomatic mission in Georgia.
Finn representations worldwide
Finnish Consulate In Tbilisi represents one of 469 consular and diplomatic representations of Finland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Georgia
Finnish Consulate In Tbilisi represents one of 38 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Georgia.