Honorary Consulate of Greece in Lattaquie
- Address8 March Street, P.O. Box 207, Lattaquie, Syria
- Fax(0096341) 465995
- Phone(0096341) 467881
This map displays the location of Greek Consulate in Lattaquie, Syria
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Greece in Lattaquie"
About Honorary Consulate of Greece in Lattaquie
Greek Consulate in Lattaquie runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greek, and international citizens in Syria.The Greek Consulate in Lattaquie supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greek economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greek Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greece
- Want to apply and obtain Greek Visa
Greek Consulate in Lattaquie supports, Greek Citizens when in Lattaquie or elsewhere in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Greece
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new Greek Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Greek Elections
Visa and Passport services of Honorary Consulate of Greece in Lattaquie
Greek passport and visa from Greek Consulate in Lattaquie are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greece and Syria.
The process of issuing Greek Visa and Passport of Greece can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greek Consulate in Lattaquie if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greek representations in Syria
In addition to the Greek Consulate in Lattaquie, Greece also has 2 other representations in Syria:
Greek representations worldwide
Greek Consulate In Lattaquie represents one of 275 consular and diplomatic representations of Greece all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Greek Consulate In Lattaquie represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.