Honorary Consulate of Malta in Zagreb, Croatia
- AddressPavlinoviceva Str. 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Email[email protected]
- Fax00385 (1) 390 0575
- Phone00385 (1) 390 0515
This map displays the location of Maltese Consulate in Zagreb, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Honorary Consulate of Malta in Zagreb, Croatia"
About Honorary Consulate of Malta in Zagreb, Croatia
Maltese Consulate in Zagreb runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Maltese, and international citizens in Croatia.The Maltese Consulate in Zagreb supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Maltese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Maltese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Malta
- Want to apply and obtain Maltese Visa
Maltese Consulate in Zagreb supports, Maltese Citizens when in Zagreb or elsewhere in Croatia through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Malta
- Need information on Local Medical system of Croatia
- Need info about local resources in Croatia
- Need new Maltese Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Maltese Elections
Visa and Passport services of Honorary Consulate of Malta in Zagreb, Croatia
Maltese passport and visa from Maltese Consulate in Zagreb are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Malta and Croatia.
The process of issuing Maltese Visa and Passport of Malta can take few weeks.*Please contact with Maltese Consulate in Zagreb if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Maltese representations in Croatia
Maltese Consulate in Zagreb is the only Maltese diplomatic mission in Croatia.
Maltese representations worldwide
Maltese Consulate In Zagreb represents one of 115 consular and diplomatic representations of Malta all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Maltese Consulate In Zagreb represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.