Icelandic Consulate in Bahamas
- AddressG.K. Symonette Building, Shirley Street, P.O. Box CB-10957, New Providence, Nassau
- Email[email protected]
- Fax1 242 326 3779/89
- Phone1 242 323 1234
This map displays the location of Icelandic Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
Submit Edits for "Icelandic Consulate in Bahamas"
About Icelandic Consulate in Bahamas
Icelandic Consulate in Nassau runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Icelandic, and international citizens in Bahamas.The Icelandic Consulate in Nassau supports Bahamian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Icelandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Icelandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Iceland
- Want to apply and obtain Icelandic Visa
Icelandic Consulate in Nassau supports, Icelandic Citizens when in Nassau or elsewhere in Bahamas through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Iceland
- Need information on Local Medical system of Bahamas
- Need info about local resources in Bahamas
- Need new Icelandic Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Icelandic Elections
Visa and Passport services of Icelandic Consulate in Bahamas
Icelandic passport and visa from Icelandic Consulate in Nassau are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Iceland and Bahamas.
The process of issuing Icelandic Visa and Passport of Iceland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Icelandic Consulate in Nassau if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Icelandic representations in Bahamas
Icelandic Consulate in Nassau is the only Icelandic diplomatic mission in Bahamas.
Icelandic representations worldwide
Icelandic Consulate In Nassau represents one of 43 consular and diplomatic representations of Iceland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bahamas
Icelandic Consulate In Nassau represents one of 29 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bahamas.