Royal Danish Embassy in Iraq
- AddressAl-Jana'a Qtr., Karadat Maryam, Baghdad
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+964 790 190 5761
- Phone+964 790 190 5752
This map displays the location of Greenlandic Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Embassy in Iraq"
About Royal Danish Embassy in Iraq
Greenlandic Embassy in Baghdad runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Greenlandic, and international citizens in Iraq.The Greenlandic Embassy in Baghdad supports Iraqi citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Greenlandic economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Greenlandic Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Greenland
- Want to apply and obtain Greenlandic Visa
Greenlandic Embassy in Baghdad supports, Greenlandic Citizens when in Baghdad or elsewhere in Iraq through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Greenland
- Need information on Local Medical system of Iraq
- Need info about local resources in Iraq
- Need new Greenlandic Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Greenlandic Elections
Visa and Passport services of Royal Danish Embassy in Iraq
Greenlandic passport and visa from Greenlandic Embassy in Baghdad are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Greenland and Iraq.
The process of issuing Greenlandic Visa and Passport of Greenland can take few weeks.*Please contact with Greenlandic Embassy in Baghdad if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Greenlandic representations in Iraq
Greenlandic Embassy in Baghdad is the only Greenlandic diplomatic mission in Iraq.
Greenlandic representations worldwide
Greenlandic Embassy In Baghdad represents one of 66 consular and diplomatic representations of Greenland all over the world.
Foreign representations in Iraq
Greenlandic Embassy In Baghdad represents one of 41 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Iraq.