Royal Danish Embassy in Syria
- AddressNo. 6, Fatmeh Idriss Lane, Al-Ghazzawi St. , Western Villas, Mezze, P.O. Box 2244
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+963 11 6190 9033
- Phone+963 11 6190 9000
This map displays the location of Danish Embassy in Damascus, Syria
Submit Edits for "Royal Danish Embassy in Syria"
About Royal Danish Embassy in Syria
Danish Embassy in Damascus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Danish, and international citizens in Syria.The Danish Embassy in Damascus supports Syrian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Danish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Danish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Denmark
- Want to apply and obtain Danish Visa
Danish Embassy in Damascus supports, Danish Citizens when in Damascus or elsewhere in Syria through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Denmark
- Need information on Local Medical system of Syria
- Need info about local resources in Syria
- Need new Danish Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Danish Elections
Visa and Passport services of Royal Danish Embassy in Syria
Danish passport and visa from Danish Embassy in Damascus are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Denmark and Syria.
The process of issuing Danish Visa and Passport of Denmark can take few weeks.*Please contact with Danish Embassy in Damascus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Danish representations in Syria
Danish Embassy in Damascus is the only Danish diplomatic mission in Syria.
Danish representations worldwide
Danish Embassy In Damascus represents one of 205 consular and diplomatic representations of Denmark all over the world.
Foreign representations in Syria
Danish Embassy In Damascus represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Syria.