Russian Embassy in China
- AddressNo.4, Bei Zhong Jie,, Dong Zhi Men, Beijing, China 100600
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+86 10 6532-4853
- Phone+86 10 6532-1267,6532-1991
This map displays the location of Russian Embassy in Beijing, China
Submit Edits for "Russian Embassy in China"
About Russian Embassy in China
Russian Embassy in Beijing runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Russian, and international citizens in China.The Russian Embassy in Beijing supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Russian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Russian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Russia
- Want to apply and obtain Russian Visa
Russian Embassy in Beijing supports, Russian Citizens when in Beijing or elsewhere in China through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Russia
- Need information on Local Medical system of China
- Need info about local resources in China
- Need new Russian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Russian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Russian Embassy in China
Russian passport and visa from Russian Embassy in Beijing are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Russia and China.
The process of issuing Russian Visa and Passport of Russia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Russian Embassy in Beijing if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Russian representations in China
Russian Embassy in Beijing is the only Russian diplomatic mission in China.
Chinese representations in Russia
Country of China has 3 other representations in Russia:
Russian representations worldwide
Russian Embassy In Beijing represents one of 177 consular and diplomatic representations of Russia all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Russian Embassy In Beijing represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.