Syrian Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon
- AddressCommercial Bank of Syria Al-Maqdisi , Beirut Lebanon
- Fax(+961) 1 735 610
- Phone(+961) 1 735 849 (+961) 1 736 145
This map displays the location of Syrian Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon
Submit Edits for "Syrian Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon"
About Syrian Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon
Syrian Embassy in Beirut runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Syrian, and international citizens in Lebanon.The Syrian Embassy in Beirut supports Lebanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Syrian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Syrian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Syria
- Want to apply and obtain Syrian Visa
Syrian Embassy in Beirut supports, Syrian Citizens when in Beirut or elsewhere in Lebanon through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Syria
- Need information on Local Medical system of Lebanon
- Need info about local resources in Lebanon
- Need new Syrian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Syrian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Syrian Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon
Syrian passport and visa from Syrian Embassy in Beirut are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Syria and Lebanon.
The process of issuing Syrian Visa and Passport of Syria can take few weeks.*Please contact with Syrian Embassy in Beirut if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Syrian representations in Lebanon
Syrian Embassy in Beirut is the only Syrian diplomatic mission in Lebanon.
Syrian representations worldwide
Syrian Embassy In Beirut represents one of 46 consular and diplomatic representations of Syria all over the world.
Foreign representations in Lebanon
Syrian Embassy In Beirut represents one of 80 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Lebanon.