Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott, Mauritania
- AddressTevragh Zeona BP 288 , Nouakchott Mauritania
- Fax(+222) 525 81 33 (+222) 525 99 22
- Phone(+222) 525 27 54
This map displays the location of Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott, Mauritania
Submit Edits for "Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott, Mauritania"
About Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott, Mauritania
Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Syrian, and international citizens in Mauritania.The Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott supports Mauritanian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Syrian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Syrian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Syria
- Want to apply and obtain Syrian Visa
Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott supports, Syrian Citizens when in Nouakchott or elsewhere in Mauritania through its consular services, if they:
- Are in front of an emergency and need information, contacts or other support
- Face difficulties going back to Syria
- Need information on Local Medical system of Mauritania
- Need info about local resources in Mauritania
- Need new Syrian Passport or Identity Card (if lost, stolen or damaged)
- Want to vote in Syrian Elections
Visa and Passport services of Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott, Mauritania
Syrian passport and visa from Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Syria and Mauritania.
The process of issuing Syrian Visa and Passport of Syria can take few weeks.*Please contact with Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Syrian representations in Mauritania
Syrian Embassy in Nouakchott is the only Syrian diplomatic mission in Mauritania.
Syrian representations worldwide
Syrian Embassy In Nouakchott represents one of 46 consular and diplomatic representations of Syria all over the world.
Foreign representations in Mauritania
Syrian Embassy In Nouakchott represents one of 26 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Mauritania.