Albanian Embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- AddressTelali br. 19 , Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+387 33 574 421
- Phone+387 33 574 420
This map displays the location of Albanian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Submit Edits for "Albanian Embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina"
About Albanian Embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Albanian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Albanian, and international citizens in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.The Albanian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina supports Bosnian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Albanian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Albanian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Albania
- Want to apply and obtain Albanian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Albanian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Albania and Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
The process of issuing Albanian Visa and Passport of Albania can take few weeks.*Please contact with Albanian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Albanian representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
Albanian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina is the only Albanian diplomatic mission in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.
Bosnian representations in Albania
- Bosnian Embassy in Tirana is the only Bosnian representation in Albania
Albanian representations worldwide
Albanian Embassy In Bosnia And Herzegovina represents one of 109 consular and diplomatic representations of Albania all over the world.
Foreign representations in Bosnia-and-herzegovina
Albanian Embassy In Bosnia And Herzegovina represents one of 38 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Bosnia-and-herzegovina.