Australian High Commission in New Delhi, India
- AddressAustralian Compound, No. 1/50 G Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, PO Box 5210, New Delhi 110-021, India
- Fax+91 11 2687 2228
- Phone+91 11 4139 9900
This map displays the location of Australian Consulate in India
Submit Edits for "Australian High Commission in New Delhi, India"
About Australian High Commission in New Delhi, India
Australian Consulate in India runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Australian, and international citizens in India.The Australian Consulate in India supports Indian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Australian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Australian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Australia
- Want to apply and obtain Australian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Australian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Australia and India.
The process of issuing Australian Visa and Passport of Australia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Australian Consulate in India if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Australian representations in India
In addition to the Australian Consulate in India, Australia also has 2 other representations in India:
Indian representations in Australia
Country of India has 4 other representations in Australia:
- Indian Consulate in Brisbane
- Indian Consulate in Perth
- Indian Consulate in Canberra
- Indian Consulate in Sydney
Australian representations worldwide
Australian Consulate In India represents one of 162 consular and diplomatic representations of Australia all over the world.
Foreign representations in India
Australian Consulate In India represents one of 236 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in India.