Bahamian Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Address253 Avenue Syngrou, 171 22 N. Smyrni, Athens, Greece
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+30) 188.8.131.526
- Phone(+30) 184.108.40.2063
This map displays the location of Bahamian Consulate in Greece
Submit Edits for "Bahamian Consulate in Athens, Greece"
About Bahamian Consulate in Athens, Greece
Bahamian Consulate in Greece runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bahamian, and international citizens in Greece.The Bahamian Consulate in Greece supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bahamian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bahamian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bahamas
- Want to apply and obtain Bahamian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bahamian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bahamas and Greece.
The process of issuing Bahamian Visa and Passport of Bahamas can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bahamian Consulate in Greece if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bahamian representations in Greece
Bahamian Consulate in Greece is the only Bahamian diplomatic mission in Greece.
Greek representations in Bahamas
- Greek Consulate in Nassau is the only Greek representation in Bahamas
Bahamian representations worldwide
Bahamian Consulate In Greece represents one of 34 consular and diplomatic representations of Bahamas all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Bahamian Consulate In Greece represents one of 196 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.