Bangladeshi Deputy High Commission in Kolkata, India
- Address9 Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Sarani, Kolkata 700017, India
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax(+91) 33 4012 7555
- Phone(+91) 33 4012 7500
This map displays the location of Bangladeshi Embassy in India
Submit Edits for "Bangladeshi Deputy High Commission in Kolkata, India"
About Bangladeshi Deputy High Commission in Kolkata, India
Bangladeshi Embassy in India runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bangladeshi, and international citizens in India.The Bangladeshi Embassy in India supports Indian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bangladeshi economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bangladeshi Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bangladesh
- Want to apply and obtain Bangladeshi Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bangladeshi passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bangladesh and India.
The process of issuing Bangladeshi Visa and Passport of Bangladesh can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bangladeshi Embassy in India if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bangladeshi representations in India
In addition to the Bangladeshi Embassy in India, Bangladesh also has 1 other representation in India:
Indian representations in Bangladesh
Country of India has 3 other representations in Bangladesh:
Bangladeshi representations worldwide
Bangladeshi Embassy In India represents one of 109 consular and diplomatic representations of Bangladesh all over the world.
Foreign representations in India
Bangladeshi Embassy In India represents one of 236 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in India.