Barbados Consulate in St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
- AddressGoddard Catering Group (Antigua Ltd), P. O. Box 585, St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+1 268) 462-3479
- Phone(+1 268) 462-3122,(+1 268) 727-7433
This map displays the location of Barbadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda
Submit Edits for "Barbados Consulate in St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda"
About Barbados Consulate in St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
Barbadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Barbadian, and international citizens in Antigua-barbuda.The Barbadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda supports Antiguan and Barbudan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Barbadian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Barbadian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Barbados
- Want to apply and obtain Barbadian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Barbadian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Barbados and Antigua-barbuda.
The process of issuing Barbadian Visa and Passport of Barbados can take few weeks.*Please contact with Barbadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Barbadian representations in Antigua-barbuda
Barbadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda is the only Barbadian diplomatic mission in Antigua-barbuda.
Barbadian representations worldwide
Barbadian Consulate In Antigua & Barbuda represents one of 61 consular and diplomatic representations of Barbados all over the world.
Foreign representations in Antigua-barbuda
Barbadian Consulate In Antigua & Barbuda represents one of 18 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Antigua-barbuda.