Barbados Embassy in Havana, Cuba
- AddressCalle 18 # 715 e / 7ma y 31 Miramar, Playa, Havana, Cuba
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+53) (7) 212-5897
- Phone(+53) (7) 212-5894
This map displays the location of Barbadian Embassy in Cuba
Submit Edits for "Barbados Embassy in Havana, Cuba"
About Barbados Embassy in Havana, Cuba
Barbadian Embassy in Cuba runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Barbadian, and international citizens in Cuba.The Barbadian Embassy in Cuba supports Cuban citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Barbadian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Barbadian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Barbados
- Want to apply and obtain Barbadian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Barbadian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Barbados and Cuba.
The process of issuing Barbadian Visa and Passport of Barbados can take few weeks.*Please contact with Barbadian Embassy in Cuba if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Barbadian representations in Cuba
Barbadian Embassy in Cuba is the only Barbadian diplomatic mission in Cuba.
Cuban representations in Barbados
- Cuban Embassy in St. Michael is the only Cuban representation in Barbados
Barbadian representations worldwide
Barbadian Embassy In Cuba represents one of 61 consular and diplomatic representations of Barbados all over the world.
Foreign representations in Cuba
Barbadian Embassy In Cuba represents one of 90 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Cuba.