Brussels, Delegation of Sweden to NATO
- AddressManfred Worner Building, Avenue Croydon, 1110 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Emailnato-delegationen.[email protected]
- Fax+32 (0)2 289 57 00
- Phone+32 (0)2 289 57 60
This map displays the location of Swedish Consulate in Brussels, Belgium
Submit Edits for "Brussels, Delegation of Sweden to NATO"
About Brussels, Delegation of Sweden to NATO
Swedish Consulate in Brussels runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Swedish, and international citizens in Belgium.The Swedish Consulate in Brussels supports Belgian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Swedish economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Swedish Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Sweden
- Want to apply and obtain Swedish Visa
Visa and Passport services
Swedish passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Sweden and Belgium.
The process of issuing Swedish Visa and Passport of Sweden can take few weeks.*Please contact with Swedish Consulate in Brussels if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Swedish representations in Belgium
In addition to the Swedish Consulate in Brussels, Sweden also has 2 other representations in Belgium:
Belgian representations in Sweden
Country of Belgium has 3 other representations in Sweden:
Swedish representations worldwide
Swedish Consulate In Brussels represents one of 285 consular and diplomatic representations of Sweden all over the world.
Foreign representations in Belgium
Swedish Consulate In Brussels represents one of 257 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Belgium.