Bulgarian Embassy in Washington DC, USA
- Address1621 22nd Street, NW,, Washington DC 20008
- CityWashington DC
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(202) 234 7973
- Phone(202) 387 0174,(202) 299 0273,(202) 483 1386
This map displays the location of Bulgarian Embassy in Washington DC, United States
Submit Edits for "Bulgarian Embassy in Washington DC, USA"
About Bulgarian Embassy in Washington DC, USA
Bulgarian Embassy in Washington DC runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Bulgarian, and international citizens in United-states.The Bulgarian Embassy in Washington DC supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Bulgarian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Bulgarian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Bulgaria
- Want to apply and obtain Bulgarian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Bulgarian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Bulgaria and United-states.
The process of issuing Bulgarian Visa and Passport of Bulgaria can take few weeks.*Please contact with Bulgarian Embassy in Washington DC if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Bulgarian representations in United-states
In addition to the Bulgarian Embassy in Washington DC, Bulgaria also has 4 other representations in United-states:
- Bulgarian Consulate in Chicago
- Bulgarian Consulate in New York
- Bulgarian Consulate in Los Angeles
- Bulgarian Consulate in Carson City
American representations in Bulgaria
- American Embassy in Sofia is the only American representation in Bulgaria
Bulgarian representations worldwide
Bulgarian Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 125 consular and diplomatic representations of Bulgaria all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Bulgarian Embassy In Washington DC represents one of 930 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.