Chancellery of the Republic of Cuba to the United Nations in New York, USA
- Address315 Lexington Avenue , 38th Street, New York, NY 10016, USA
- CityNew York
- Email[email protected]
- Fax779 1697
- Phone689 7215,689 9308
This map displays the location of Cuban Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "Chancellery of the Republic of Cuba to the United Nations in New York, USA"
About Chancellery of the Republic of Cuba to the United Nations in New York, USA
Cuban Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Cuban, and international citizens in United-states.The Cuban Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Cuban economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Cuban Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Cuba
- Want to apply and obtain Cuban Visa
Visa and Passport services
Cuban passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Cuba and United-states.
The process of issuing Cuban Visa and Passport of Cuba can take few weeks.*Please contact with Cuban Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Cuban representations in United-states
In addition to the Cuban Consulate in New York, Cuba also has 1 other representation in United-states:
American representations in Cuba
- American Embassy in Havana is the only American representation in Cuba
Cuban representations worldwide
Cuban Consulate In New York represents one of 146 consular and diplomatic representations of Cuba all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Cuban Consulate In New York represents one of 930 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.