Chinese Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States
- Address443 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020
- CityLos Angeles
This map displays the location of Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Submit Edits for "Chinese Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States"
About Chinese Consulate General in Los Angeles, United States
Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in United-states.The Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Chinese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and United-states.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in United-states
In addition to the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles, China also has 5 other representations in United-states:
- Chinese Embassy in Washington DC
- Chinese Consulate in Houston
- Chinese Consulate in San Francisco
- Chinese Consulate in Chicago
- Chinese Consulate in New York
American representations in China
Country of United-states has 6 other representations in China:
- American Consulate in Hong Kong
- American Consulate in Shenyang
- American Consulate in Shanghai
- American Consulate in Guangzhou
- American Consulate in Chengdu
- American Embassy in Beijing
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Consulate In Los Angeles represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Chinese Consulate In Los Angeles represents one of 930 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.