Chinese Consulate General in Sapporo, Japan
- Address5-1, Nishi 23-Chome, Minam 13-J0, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Japan
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Consulate in Sapporo, Japan
Submit Edits for "Chinese Consulate General in Sapporo, Japan"
About Chinese Consulate General in Sapporo, Japan
Chinese Consulate in Sapporo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Japan.The Chinese Consulate in Sapporo supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Chinese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Japan.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Consulate in Sapporo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Japan
In addition to the Chinese Consulate in Sapporo, China also has 5 other representations in Japan:
- Chinese Embassy in Tokyo
- Chinese Consulate in Nagoya
- Chinese Consulate in Osaka
- Chinese Consulate in Fukuoka
- Chinese Consulate in Nagasaki
Japanese representations in China
Country of Japan has 8 other representations in China:
- Japanese Consulate in Dalian
- Japanese Consulate in Guangzhou
- Japanese Consulate in Shanghai
- Japanese Consulate in Shengyang
- Japanese Consulate in Hongkong
- Japanese Embassy in Beijing
- Japanese Consulate in Chongqing
- Japanese Consulate in Qingdao
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Consulate In Sapporo represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Chinese Consulate In Sapporo represents one of 240 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.