Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Address222 Ben Yehuda St., Tel-Aviv, Israel, PO Box 6067
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv, Israel
Submit Edits for "Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv, Israel"
About Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv, Israel
Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Chinese, and international citizens in Israel.The Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv supports Israeli citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Chinese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Chinese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in China
- Want to apply and obtain Chinese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Chinese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in China and Israel.
The process of issuing Chinese Visa and Passport of China can take few weeks.*Please contact with Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Chinese representations in Israel
Chinese Embassy in Tel-Aviv is the only Chinese diplomatic mission in Israel.
Israeli representations in China
Country of Israel has 4 other representations in China:
- Israeli Consulate in Shanghai
- Israeli Consulate in Taipei
- Israeli Embassy in Beijing
- Israeli Consulate in Hong Kong
Chinese representations worldwide
Chinese Embassy In Tel-Aviv represents one of 229 consular and diplomatic representations of China all over the world.
Foreign representations in Israel
Chinese Embassy In Tel-Aviv represents one of 141 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Israel.