Consular Agency of France – Dunedin
- Address28 Antrim Street, Normanby, Dunedin 9010
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(03) 473 8624
- Phone(03) 473 8624
This map displays the location of French Consulate in Dunedin, New Zealand
Submit Edits for "Consular Agency of France – Dunedin"
About Consular Agency of France – Dunedin
French Consulate in Dunedin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, French, and international citizens in New-zealand.The French Consulate in Dunedin supports New-zealand citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding French economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting French Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in France
- Want to apply and obtain French Visa
Visa and Passport services
French passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in France and New-zealand.
The process of issuing French Visa and Passport of France can take few weeks.*Please contact with French Consulate in Dunedin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
French representations in New-zealand
In addition to the French Consulate in Dunedin, France also has 3 other representations in New-zealand:
New-zealand representations in France
- Kiwi Embassy in Paris is the only New-zealand representation in France
French representations worldwide
French Consulate In Dunedin represents one of 332 consular and diplomatic representations of France all over the world.
Foreign representations in New-zealand
French Consulate In Dunedin represents one of 134 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in New-zealand.