Consular Office of Japan in Davao, Philippines
- AddressSuite B305, Plaza de Luisa Complex 3F, 140 R. Magsaysay Ave., 8000, Philippines (P.O. Box No. 80637)
This map displays the location of Japanese Consulate in Davao, Philippines
Submit Edits for "Consular Office of Japan in Davao, Philippines"
About Consular Office of Japan in Davao, Philippines
Japanese Consulate in Davao runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in Philippines.The Japanese Consulate in Davao supports Filipino citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Japanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and Philippines.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Japanese Consulate in Davao if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in Philippines
In addition to the Japanese Consulate in Davao, Japan also has 2 other representations in Philippines:
Filipino representations in Japan
Country of Philippines has 4 other representations in Japan:
- Filipino Consulate in Sapporo
- Filipino Consulate in Naha City
- Filipino Consulate in Osaka
- Filipino Embassy in Tokyo
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Consulate In Davao represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Philippines
Japanese Consulate In Davao represents one of 122 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Philippines.