Consulate General in Busan, Korea
- Address1147-11 Choryang-dong,, Tong-gu
This map displays the location of Japanese Consulate in Busan, South Korea
Submit Edits for "Consulate General in Busan, Korea"
About Consulate General in Busan, Korea
Japanese Consulate in Busan runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Japanese, and international citizens in South-korea.The Japanese Consulate in Busan supports South Korean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Japanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Japanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Japan
- Want to apply and obtain Japanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Japanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Japan and South-korea.
The process of issuing Japanese Visa and Passport of Japan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Japanese Consulate in Busan if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Japanese representations in South-korea
In addition to the Japanese Consulate in Busan, Japan also has 2 other representations in South-korea:
South Korean representations in Japan
- Korean Embassy in Tokyo is the only South Korean representation in Japan
Japanese representations worldwide
Japanese Consulate In Busan represents one of 152 consular and diplomatic representations of Japan all over the world.
Foreign representations in South-korea
Japanese Consulate In Busan represents one of 122 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in South-korea.