Consulate General of Austria in Shanghai, China
- AddressQi Hua Tower 3A, 1375 Huai Hai Road, 200031 Shanghai, China
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+86) 21 647 11 554
- Phone(+86) 21 647 40 268,(+86) 21 647 40 278
This map displays the location of Austrian Consulate in China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of Austria in Shanghai, China"
About Consulate General of Austria in Shanghai, China
Austrian Consulate in China runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Austrian, and international citizens in China.The Austrian Consulate in China supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Austrian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Austrian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Austria
- Want to apply and obtain Austrian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Austrian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Austria and China.
The process of issuing Austrian Visa and Passport of Austria can take few weeks.*Please contact with Austrian Consulate in China if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Austrian representations in China
In addition to the Austrian Consulate in China, Austria also has 3 other representations in China:
Chinese representations in Austria
- Chinese Embassy in Vienna is the only Chinese representation in Austria
Austrian representations worldwide
Austrian Consulate In China represents one of 357 consular and diplomatic representations of Austria all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
Austrian Consulate In China represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.