Consulate General of France in Shanghai, China
- AddressHai Tong Securities Building 2F, 689 Guangdong Lu - 20 0001 Shanghai
- Email[email protected]
- Fax (21) 61 35 20 89
- Phone (21) 61 03 22 00
This map displays the location of French Consulate in Shanghai, China
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of France in Shanghai, China"
About Consulate General of France in Shanghai, China
French Consulate in Shanghai runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, French, and international citizens in China.The French Consulate in Shanghai supports Chinese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding French economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting French Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in France
- Want to apply and obtain French Visa
Visa and Passport services
French passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in France and China.
The process of issuing French Visa and Passport of France can take few weeks.*Please contact with French Consulate in Shanghai if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
French representations in China
In addition to the French Consulate in Shanghai, France also has 7 other representations in China:
- French Consulate in Wuhan
- French Consulate in Shenyang
- French Consulate in Hong Kong
- French Consulate in Chengdu
- French Consulate in Canton
- French Consulate in Beijing
- French Embassy in Beijing
Chinese representations in France
Country of China has 3 other representations in France:
French representations worldwide
French Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 332 consular and diplomatic representations of France all over the world.
Foreign representations in China
French Consulate In Shanghai represents one of 327 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in China.