Consulate General of India in Birmingham, England (UK)
- Address20 Augusta Street, Jewellery Quarter, Hockley, B18 6JL
- Email[email protected]
- Phone+44-(0)121-212-2782 (four lines)
This map displays the location of Indian Consulate in Birmingham, United Kingdom
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of India in Birmingham, England (UK)"
About Consulate General of India in Birmingham, England (UK)
Indian Consulate in Birmingham runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Indian, and international citizens in United-kingdom.The Indian Consulate in Birmingham supports British citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Indian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Indian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in India
- Want to apply and obtain Indian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Indian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in India and United-kingdom.
The process of issuing Indian Visa and Passport of India can take few weeks.*Please contact with Indian Consulate in Birmingham if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Indian representations in United-kingdom
In addition to the Indian Consulate in Birmingham, India also has 3 other representations in United-kingdom:
British representations in India
- British Consulate in New Delhi is the only British representation in India
Indian representations worldwide
Indian Consulate In Birmingham represents one of 197 consular and diplomatic representations of India all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-kingdom
Indian Consulate In Birmingham represents one of 277 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-kingdom.